Re: Trying again -- Nokia 6620 Bluetooth

From: Norm Dressler
Subject: Re: Trying again -- Nokia 6620 Bluetooth
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:33:15 -0400

BORBELY Zoltan wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:19:07PM -0400, Norm Dressler wrote:
Can you send us the output of gnapplet?

gnapplet started
IrCOMM: on
RfCOMM: on, Ch#14
Timeout: 30 sec/5 sec

While it's running, I do an sdptool scan and nothing on channel 14.
Any luck with this?  I know it isn't much ---

It seems quite strange. rfcomm support is enabled in gnapplet, but
you cannot access it. I try to add tcp/ip support to gnapplet in a
few days (you wrote that you can access your phone via tcp/ip).

Bye,
Bozo

Got it working! I rebuilt Gnokii -- I realized I hadn't installed the bluetooth libraries.

What functions should I expect to have working? What is the memory type for the phonebook commands -- I can't seem to find my phonebook in the phone.

It's a pain to have to restart gnapplet on the phone constantly --- is there a way to have it wait until a key is pressed to exit?

BTW, its a Nokia 6620

Norm