gnokii --setsmsc

From: Agustinus Prasetyo Widodo
Subject: gnokii --setsmsc
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using gnokii and its module smsd and use mysql as
the database so I could daily send sms to certain
numbers by inserting new record to the outbox, I'm
using nokia 3210.
But when I tried it, it failed.
So I try to get sms center number at location 1:
#gnokii --getsmsc 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Error: The current frame isn't handled by the incoming
function.

and when I used sms center location 2 it worked,
either send sms using gnokii from the shell.
Since smsd doesn't have option to set sms center, I
try change it from gnokii command. And I've already try as Mr. Borbely Zoltan's
suggestion to set my sms center number as follows:
#gnokii --setsmsc
GNOKII Version 0.6.4
2;"Set 2";2;3;11;145;"+628184450xx";145;"+628184450xx"
Error: Function or connection type not supported by
the phone.

I hope anyone could give me example to set the sms
center?

Best regards,

Pras Oei