Re: libpq.so

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: libpq.so
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:23:31 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:28:31AM +0800, Jeffrey G. Ubalde wrote:
> BTW, I was having problem running Gnokii in another machine (gnokii on my
> workstations is running sweeeetly). here is the debug output.
>
> i wonder what '[Echo cancelled]' means... this is the first time i saw this
> error message..

The '[Echo cancelled]' message appeared in the cvs version some days
ago. It means the cable reflected the transmission. The previous versions
of gnokii just lost the sync and said 'fbus stream is out of sync...'.

> Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
> 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
> [Echo cancelled]
> SM_Block Retry - 0
> Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
> 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
> [Echo cancelled]
> SM_Block Retry - 1
> Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
> 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
> [Echo cancelled]

This part of the log shows gnokii gets back the message but there's no
answer from the phone. Are you sure it is not an mbus cable? Try to
add connection = m2bus into gnokiirc.

Bye,
Bozo