Couldn't open /.gnokiirc config file

From: ilkka . nummela
Subject: Couldn't open /.gnokiirc config file
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:53:08 +0300

Hi,

I have a little problem. When i'm sending sms via self-made web-interface
sms.cgi, sms is delivered correctly to my test phone, but browser shows
"Internal server error"-page and the log-file where the output goes looks
like this:

HOME variable missing
WARNING: cannot open logfile, logs will be directed to stderr
GNOKII Version 0.6.3
Couldn't open /.gnokiirc config file,
Send succeeded!

Default apache-user is 'gnokii' (httpd.conf) and it have permissions to
all necessary files. I've also copied .gnokiirc to various places like /etc,
/home/gnokii. When I run the perl-script (which the sms.cgi is calling)
from command line by user 'gnokii', there were no errors generated in same
log file. Can someone tell me what should i do with this?

Parhaat hakupalvelut yhdessä osoitteessa: http://www.eniro.fi/

Suomalaisten yritysten tuotteet ja palvelut: http://yritykset.eniro.fi/