Re: Problems sending SMSes with 6210

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Problems sending SMSes with 6210
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:37:42 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 01:10:13PM +0100, Maeder Kurt wrote:
> The little bit longer SMS is blocking after transferring the
> first data block with your debug message (also an attachment).
> After this I have to reset the phone for communicating again.

Oh yes. I was too tired when made the fix. :-( I called the serial_select()
function which is waiting for the socket to be readable instead of
writable. I will fix this situation in the evening. You can make an
experiment substituting the serial_select() invocation with sleep(2)
after the "serial_write: transmitter busy, waiting\n" message in
common/devices/unixserial.c.

Bye,
Bozo