Re: 6310(i) && Bluetooth

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: 6310(i) && Bluetooth
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:34:30 +0000

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 15:31, Herbert Demmel wrote:

> There is already a driver called "unixbluetooth.c" but I do not know if
> this one can be used already (this was my original question). When working
> with gnokii you do not use AT commands you have to use the FBUS commands so
> this is a *very* different thing than making some connection to the e.g.
> the internet via dial up.

Is this correct?
As I said, I use the "model = 6310" setting in my .gnokiirc,
and this works perfectly well as far as I am concerned.
But my understanding from this mailing list
is that one can say "model = AT" and then use AT commands.
Is this a misunderstanding? --
if it is then what exactly is the point of saying "model = AT".

On the other hand, if I am correct in my understanding,
could someone post AT commands they have used successfully in this way
with the Nokia 6310, please.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden