Samsung s105 w/ gnokii

From: Bob Copeland
Subject: Samsung s105 w/ gnokii
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:00:52 -0500

Hello all,

I just thought I'd drop a note and say that I managed to download
phone entries from my Samsung S105 as a generic AT phone, using the
latest snapshot.  I had to modify the SetCharset() function to do
nothing because the S105 starts in PCCP437 and ATT+CSCS="GSM"
returns "ERROR" causing the program to terminate.

I don't know if it's in the scope of the project, but if there's any
interest I can try to fix that properly as well as any other
functions.  I also have mapped out some additional AT commands for
the Samsung including wallpaper and ringtone (mmf) upload, so I
could perhaps work those in as well.

There is some interest in doing open source work specifically for
the Samsung on howardforums.com but that seems to me like a
duplication of effort.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com