FBUS Protocol

From: Mamczur Marek
Subject: FBUS Protocol
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:21:27 -0000

I am sure this has been posted before... but can anyone supply the protocol,
i.e. commands and the message syntax.
I am programming a microcontroller to interface with an 8210.
I want to answer an incoming data call and then be able to transmit and
receive data.
Also I want to be able to dial out a data call to a land line modem.
I first thought this was possible with AT commands but soon realised it is
not.
I have looked though the gnokii source but cannot find the info I need (I'm
not the greatest software engineer in the world!!)
Any help would be much appreciated!

Marek

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."