gnobog-devel

[Gnobog-devel] Re: Patch for 0.4.3 to add X clipboard

From: renaud_chaillat
Subject: [Gnobog-devel] Re: Patch for 0.4.3 to add X clipboard
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:50:22 CEST

>Attached is a patch to add an "Copy to X clipboard" to the
>popup menu.  Base version for the patch is the 0.4.3 release.

Just a quick reply about your patch:
- you should modify Makefile.am instead of Makefile.in, else
  this will be overwritten by automake, and in addition the
  new files won't be included in the distribution tarball.
- there has been a lot of changes in gtk2, especially the tree
  widget, but I think there won't be much trouble porting it
  (access to the tree selection in gtk2 is not difficult).

Regards,
Renaud

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)