Re: [gNewSense-users] Icedove in parkes

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Icedove in parkes
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:37:15 +0200

Op Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:36:30 +0300
schreef Lars Noodén <address@hidden>:

> I'm looking for Icedove (or Thunderbird) in Parkes.  I can find a lot
> of localization packages and a few other packages that depend on
> Icedove, but not the package itself.  Where should I look and what am
> I missing?

Icedove points to non-free extensions [1] and it's not patched yet for
Parkes, so it's still blacklisted. The blacklist entry was copied from
gNewSense 2 with a reference to its bug report. No bug was reported
for gNewSense 3. That's an oversight, so I submitted one now [2].

[1] http://libreplanet.org/wiki/NONFSDG#Thunderbird
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?39512