Re: [gNewSense-users] /usr/bin/lsusb missing?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] /usr/bin/lsusb missing?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:41:29 +0200

Op Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:42:22 +0300
schreef Lars Noodén <address@hidden>:

> lsusb seems to be missing from Parkes.  I think it was there before
> because this page mentions it:
>
> http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/Wireless?action=show&redirect=Documentation.de%2FWireless
>
> It's also present in Debian Wheezy, but not in Parkes.  Should a bug
> report be filed?

'apt-cache search lsusb' suggests it's part of usbutils. That is
confirmed by 'dpkg -L usbutils'. I see usbutils in the repository [1]
and 'aptitude download usbutils' works for me. Do you get an error
message when you try to install it?

[1]
http://beta.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/pool/main/u/usbutils/