Re: [gNewSense-users] http://goodbye-microsoft.com/ secure software?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] http://goodbye-microsoft.com/ secure software?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:37:38 +0100

ben wrote:
hi,

you can only be sure that there is nothing such as spyware by viewing
 the source code.

strangely enough, there is no license for the gnewsense.exe program,
nor any source code available.

More info at http://goodbye-microsoft.com/more.html.

the site being registered on robert millan, he would be the first
person to ask to.

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

http://goodbye-microsoft.com/ offers a program so that you can
install gNewSene under windows.

Does this reall work? Does this program include malware? I can't
read anything about it on www.gnewsense.org.

I never tried it myself, but I've heard reports from people who have that it does work. Robert has worked on gNewSense in the past, but we're not in contact with him anymore. I can't say if he still actively maintains this website.