Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense three years on

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense three years on
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 23:28:49 -0400

Karl said:
> Thanks for your work on gNewSense, and giving "us all" a distribution
> to come to.

I want to second that.  My computer is mine, now, I don't have to "work
it out" with Windows, or sit through lock-outs.  I'm not being spied on
anymore.  And it's about to get way worse, George Orwell where are  you?
The government is declaring cyber war against criminals and terrorists.
They said "the industry" has been doing the bulk of the work up to now,
but that will soon change.  Gee, a monitor w/mike and cam in every home.
NOw how convenient is THAT?

Pay no attention to me, I'm just an old bum.  But thanks for the free as
in freedom software!