[gNewSense-users] Re: Web embedded video

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Web embedded video
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 00:17:31 -0400

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 10:50 -0400, Brian Kemp wrote:

> I'll see if I can find some time to install the decoders on a spare
> box to see if I can arrive at a decent solution for you.

thanks!  that's right nice.  I've loaded everything that looked like it had
anything at all to do with videos, codes, players, what have you... and now
youtube and youporn both work.   Hey, free to be me...  except no baseball.  I
might have to take up butterflies to break myself of electronic entertainment.