Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:39:39 -0500

Fabian, that's great, I like it very much :)

2008/12/19 Fabian Ezequiel Gallina <address@hidden>
It is possible to create a theme for PmWiki so I think that we could
create a theme to recreate the main website design within the wiki.

Also we can take advantage of the data stored in the wiki's database
so we can take automatically the latest posts and such in the main
site.

It would be the right thing to do, in my opinion.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Medellín, Colombia