Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:40:57 +0100

In a previous email I asked to form a web team.

I received some names of people who have offered to contribute.

We are arranging an online meeting for the next weeks.

I will be in touch with this group by email and let you know the outcome.

Work stops until we have a chat and make a plan.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli -- www.sorbaioli.org
Support freedom?