Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:11:08 +0800

Hi Chris,
The first priority is to be able to gather the weekly stats, I think
that formatting the K/PFV sections is already covered.  Is this what is being worked on?
The formatting has not been completed yet, and I need a good formatting to write a reliable stats script, as some urls are pointed by many sections and some tables are not homogeneous in their percentage/date format.

Pitof