Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:30:19 +0800

Hi Chris,

 There shouldn't be issues in the script since Bake and Marco helped me correcting some things in the script this week. I've updated the following pages with the script:
- http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image contains the new table with new links but also with links contained in the old one (those are line-throughed)
- http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-sound moved to http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24-2--sound with new urls

 I'll continue updating the tables as much as I can.

 Christophe
Christophe,

Thanks for your reply.

Please could everyone check their formatting on the KFV table, as
suggested by Christophe.

#Christophe, if there are still outstanding issues in 24 hours time,
could you let me know what they are, as I can't expect good people
like you to write scripts, if us lesser mortals can't get the
formatting right.

Everyone, I'd really like this to work, so please try to help
Chritophe out, here.

Cheers,

Chris.