Re: [gNewSense-users] Main xm-xr has been checked

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Main xm-xr has been checked
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:21:09 -0400

The SGI Free Software License B is not included in xserver-xorg-core.

The package xserver-xorg itself is Free Software, being MIT.
xserver-xorg-core APPEARS to be Free Software as far as I can see. My
only concern is that the FSF does not have ANY input on the GLX Public
License.

My understanding of it is that it IS a Free Software license. However,
the license is DAMN wordy and there could be something sneaky in
there, perhaps an inquiry to address@hidden might be prudent.

-Kevin