Re: [gNewSense-users] Main xm-xr has been checked

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Main xm-xr has been checked
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:11:01 +0100

Brian,

Thanks for having the sense to ask for this to be checked.  It is
better to be in doubt and raise a bug, than to say the package is
free, when you are not sure.

The xorg-xserver package is pretty important to the GNU/Linux
community, so it is essential we get our stance sorted on this one.  I
know some distros are still using XFree86, but that would go in the
opposite direction to Ubuntu.

Please could the list consider helping Brian on this one.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

chris.