[gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"

From: Peter Rock
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:59:43 +0800

I may have found a possible non-free package and would like to raise a
bug. Unfortunately, I still get the following message when I try to
edit the following page...

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/HomePage

"Hmm, you're already logged in - you might not have the required
permissions for this action."

In the meantime, could someone help me decipher the following license
for "portmap" here...

http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/p/portmap/portmap_5-16ubuntu2/copyright

The part I'm concerned about is...

"* Sun RPC is a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and is provided for
 * unrestricted use provided that this legend is included on all tape
 * media and as a part of the software program in whole or part.  Users
 * may copy or modify Sun RPC without charge, but are not authorized
 * to license or distribute it to anyone else except as part of a product or
 * program developed by the user or with the express written consent of
 * Sun Microsystems, Inc."

Does this make portmap non-free? The "distribute it to anyone else
except as part of a product or program developed by the user or with
the express written consent of Sun" is the part I don't understand. I
can't just make a copy and give it to a friend?