Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"

From: Peter Rock
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:02:28 +0800

On 10/13/07, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you explain how your trying to open teh bug?
> does the menu on the left say 'login'?
> etc.
> kk

1. I go to http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/HomePage
2. On the left it says "Login"
3. I click on "Login"
4. I get a message saying "Password required"
5. I type in my username "petrock" and my password and click OK.
6. It now says "Logout petrock" on the left side of the screen.
7. I click "Edit"
8. It then says "Password required" again but with the note "Hmm,
you're already logged in - you might not have the required permissions
for this action."

I'm able to edit other pages so I'm not sure what's up.