gnewsense-users-it

[Gnewsense-users-it] kongoni

From: alexus.fs
Subject: [Gnewsense-users-it] kongoni
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:08:03 +0100

ehi guardate qui:
http://www.kongoni.co.za/

"Kongoni is a desktop oriented operating system with a strong belief in
being truly free software. This means that Kongoni will neither include
nor ship any software not under a license approved by the free software
foundation.

The system is meant to be easy to install, use and customize. Kongoni
targets 32 and 64 bit Intel compatible chipsets with native versions for
each.
The core OS is shipped as a runnable and installable live CD. Each
version is compatible with the slackware release it is based on and can
natively install packages for slackware (32-bit) and bluewhite64
(64-bit) respectively.

Our own shipped packages use a powerful mechanism for installation
knowns as ports. Ports mean that the programs are downloaded as source
and packages are then built automatically (no user knowledge required).
This means smaller bandwidth requirements (a big concern in Africa) and
programs that run faster and use less memory."

che ne pensate???
ciao

alexus

Sono membro di FSFE. Aiutaci a supportare il software libero!
I'm an FSFE member. Help us support free software!
<http://www.fsfeurope.org/contribute/contribute.it.html>