[Gnewsense-dev] Inroducing myself

From: adgiraldez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Inroducing myself
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:10:59 +0200

Hi all, my name is Daniel. I would like to help gNewSense so I tell you some about me. I have been working as programmer using not free tools such as Microsoft Visual Basic but in my spare time I've learned myself Gnu/Linux, Bash and a little bit python coding. I've participated in some translations proyects and resolving doubts (macro referred mostly) at LibreOffice. Ok, I'm expecting your comments telling if I were good enough to help in this area. If not I would appreciate sugestions...