Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installation on a Thinkpad X60 (i386) with libreboot

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installation on a Thinkpad X60 (i386) with libreboot
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:53:19 +0200

Op Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:51:07 +0200
schreef address@hidden:

> Hi there,
> I installed Ucclia on a Thinkpad X60 with libreboot.
> That's what I came across so far:

Thanks for your report.

> - apt-get install libstdc++
> or been moved out of Incoming.

It also says "Note, selecting 'libstdc++⁻4.3-dev' for regex 'libstdc++'"
etc. Trying to install with aptitude gives a more helpful message:
'Couldn't find package "libstdc++". However, the following packages
contain "libstdc++" in their name: libstdc++5 libstdc++6 ...'

Are you able to install any of the packages aptitude suggests?

> Somebody might be interested to meet up at the Chaos Computer
> Conferene in Hamburg on the 27th of December and the following days?
> We could maybe write a revised documentation together.

I sadly have other commitments.