Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1

From: Harry Prevor
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 22:32:42 -0500

On 2014-12-02 15:30, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce gNewSense 4, codenamed Ucclia, version alpha
1. This is not yet the complete desktop, but should get you a usable
system at least.

Wow!

To be honest, I wasn't sure that this day would come but am very grateful that it has. We can't thank you enough for all your work and dedication towards this project samgee.

I am very much looking forward to trying this out sometime this week.

--
Harry Prevor