Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Something I want to ask

From: Quiliro Ordóñez Baca
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Something I want to ask
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:07:37 -0500

El 26/07/14 02:34, Isai Ruiz escribió:

In the page about joining the gnewsense Dev team in the part that reads, skills you possess or want to learn, what does the want to learn part mean? You guys help people interested to learn that? I know things like HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS 3, _javascript_ through lots of books and self study. And I have designed websites for many people but that isn't something I enjoy doing anymore and I have learned the basic syntax for java and python also through lots of books and self study but didn't really know what to do with it. So by now I probably don't remember most of the syntax anymore but I am really, really interested in programming and I was wondering if you guys teach that, or if you guys don't, then at least point me in the direction you guys think I should do some more self study as a beginner.

"skills you possess or want to learn" means the skills needed to contribute in that area. If you enjoy working with those skills or want to learn them or practice them, then contribute to that area. Perhaps someone else will guide you or will need your guidance in that team.