Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers

From: Nandakumar
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:16:00 +0530

In fact, Debian development will seem complicated for a newbie. Then
why did I suggest you Debian? Because many distros including gNewSense
draw packages from it. I am also a young developer. I myself create
packages and upload to launchpad.net. Now what I do for other free
software projects is translation. You can also do that.