Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers

From: Ian Egland
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:02:59 -0500

I had thought about it...

I was attracted to gNewSense, in part, because the project seems smaller,
and the website more inviting for people willing to help. I'm also
inclined to stick with just one project for the moment, until I'm more
autonomous and less likely to do things incorrectly.

I want to be where I can help the most. Would Debian be better prepared to
use a newbie like me? I wont take offense if I'm too green to be off much
use here.