Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead d

From: 白い熊
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead during install
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 13:20:28 +0100

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I remember having had similar issues installing Debian or Ubuntu in the
>past on an older Macbook. These were solved by plugging in a USB
>keyboard for the install. Now, however, even the USB keyboard goes
>dead.

It seems to me this is caused by
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEFIBooting#IRQ_assignment_errors
however there doesn't seem to be athe possibility of inspecting the full GRUB
bootline in the splash menu on the Live CD boot. F6 doesn't let me edit the
grub boot line directly...

How can I overcome this?

--
address@hidden