[Gnewsense-dev] introduction

From: richard hinojosa
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] introduction
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 02:40:31 -0500

Hello my name is Richard and I am new to programming. I've taken a
logic and intro programming class at my local community college. I
want to learn more and decided to join an open source project. I
decided on helping this project because of your adherence to the free
software model. I feel it is very important to spread the ideas of
free software and its benefits. I am new to software development and
need some help getting started. I am working a full time job at the
moment but I feel I can dedicate some of my evenings and weekends to
helping the project.