Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Confirmation emails are being sent now. Thank you!

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Confirmation emails are being sent now. Thank you!
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:40:12 +1000

On Wed Aug 14 07:34:37 2013 Troye J <address@hidden> wrote:
> Apparently that mail I sent to them about their Python app being broken
> fixed things. The confirmation email was FINALLY sent. So they ignored
> my support request on the mailing list, fixed it silently, and didnt
> even respond to me. Great!

Surely if the confirmation arrived its obvious the issue has been fixed, or at
least worked around on your behalf? It doesn't pay to assume bad faith in the
actions of volunteers.

> If I wasn't a bugger I would not have noticed it.

Your attitude towards the savannah administrators has consistently come across
as impatient, disparaging and rude.
I am sure it has not been intentional but i mention it here in the hope you
will keep it im mind when communicating in future.

Thanks,
kk