[Gnewsense-dev] How about using Savannah Task Tracker?

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] How about using Savannah Task Tracker?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:05:30 -0500

Hi,

Browsing gNewSense bug list [1] I found that some of the tickets are more like tasks. See for example the following issues:

* bug #28164: Backport Ekiga and GNU Telephony [2]
* bug #28171: CD images [3]
* bug #28323: suggestion for hal [4]
* bug #30544: Email debian-www to have gNS added to the children-distros page [5]

I think it would be useful to separate tasks from bugs. I also think that the task tracker could help us organize the work that the different teams are planning or are doing right now. It's better to have a record of the tasks in a public tracker than in everybody's heads or dispersed in the wiki, I think.

Best,

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gnewsense
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28164
[3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28171