[Gnewsense-dev] Gnash snapshots for Lemote

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash snapshots for Lemote
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:30:42 +0100

Rob Savoye schreef:
Getting 0.8.6 (the last stable release) into gNewSense would be a good step. All the popular sites are always changing, so when it comes to free flash support, you often need to use the very latest from trunk. That's why I build snapshots, which usually are pretty stable, as we have a large collection of test cases.

I tried installing the Gnash updates from the repo today, but it failed. Aptitude says:

gnash-common: Depends: libboost-date-time1.40.0 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.39 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.38 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.37 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.36 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.35 which is a virtual package. or libboost-date-time1.34 which is a virtual package. or
                         libboost-date-time which is a virtual package.

Also:
# apt-cache policy gnash
gnash:
  Installed: 0.8.4-2