[Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Gnash snapshots for Lemote

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Gnash snapshots for Lemote
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:08:31 -0700

On 12/17/09 10:55, Danny Clark wrote:

If you (or someone else) could identify a specific build that has been
tested a bit and is known to work with the obvious popular sites,
perhaps that could be included by default in gNewSense metad mipsel.

Getting 0.8.6 (the last stable release) into gNewSense would be a good step. All the popular sites are always changing, so when it comes to free flash support, you often need to use the very latest from trunk. That's why I build snapshots, which usually are pretty stable, as we have a large collection of test cases.

The next stable release will probably sometime in Feb in time to make the code freeze for several popular distributions.

        - rob -