Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense update: app-install-data-commercial

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense update: app-install-data-commercial
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:52:23 +0930

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:08:39 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz schreef:
> > On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:25:09 +0200
> > Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> I saw that you changed the remove_package code in Builder. I don't
> >> know if that somehow reintroduced this bug or that your earlier
> >> solution for it didn't have the effect you'd hoped.
> >
> > Probably the latter. If we manage to connect on IRC I'll try and
> > work through it with you. I have a reasonably clean install for
> > testing which isn't displaying symptoms anything like yours.
> > Perhaps we need to get some more opinions/input to isolate the
> > problem.
>
> Regardless of whether you're seeing these symptoms, there are files
> in our repo that shouldn't be in there. We have an
> app-install-data-commercial directory [2] with the version from
> deltah-updates (9.5), but not the version from deltah (9).

I've just removed the directory[1] and re-pushed the mirror. I'll check
when our next auto builder run happens to ensure its still gone. If it
is, I'll email here again (if not, I'll start running for the hills).
kk

[1]
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/main/a/app-install-data-commercial/

--