Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense update: app-install-data-commercial

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense update: app-install-data-commercial
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:22:55 +0930

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:08:39 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz schreef:
> > On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:25:09 +0200
> > Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> entry: kttsmgr.desktop
> >> Toegankelijkheid/  kttsmgr.desktop
> >> /usr/share/app-install/desktop/kttsmgr.desktop
> >> /usr/share/app-install/desktop/kttsmgr.desktop
> >> we have a application kttsmgr (kttsmgr.desktop)
> >> parent is Toegankelijkheid
> >>

> > What package generates these
> > errors? /usr/share/app-install/desktop/kttsmgr.desktop is unknown to
> > packages.ubuntu.com in hardy[-security],-updates or -backports.

> I checked for kttsmgr.desktop myself and it really is in Hardy [1].

Interesting - seems packages.u.c doesn't match if you include a path
when doing the search.
Wonder if I can be bothered filing a bug.

> > work through it with you. I have a reasonably clean install for
> > testing which isn't displaying symptoms anything like yours.
>
> Regardless of whether you're seeing these symptoms, there are files
> in our repo that shouldn't be in there. We have an
> app-install-data-commercial directory [2] with the version from
> deltah-updates (9.5), but not the version from deltah (9).

aaaaaah.
I'm sorry, I had /completely/ misunderstood your bug report :(
kk

--
Sent mobile, appologies for no GPG sig.
Sent offline, appologies if its already been answered better.