Re: [Gnewsense-dev] c

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] c
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:21:31 +0200

Il giorno sab, 27/06/2009 alle 22.04 +0100, Oliver Heard ha scritto:

> Also, I am interested in developing games for the free software
> community, however I don't think this list is a good place to discuss
> it. Do you have the resources to setup another mailing list for your
> game? I'd like to follow progress and possibly contribute to such an
> effort.

Yes, this is not the right place but the effort is a good thing.

> If you don't have the resources, I believe Savannah
> <http://savannah.nongnu.org> have facilities available to the public,
> I've used it in the past for a hobby project with a friend. You may be
> able to setup a mailing list there, I can't be certain. Alternatively
> there is SourceForge <http://sourceforge.net> but in my personal
> experience their acceptance procedure is slow, so you may have a wait
> (it was several years ago the last time I used it, I can't even recall
> the project I used it for).

Please if you wish to develop a free software game, use savannah instead
of sourceforge.

Afaik sourceforge is not free software anymore.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org

LibrePlanet Italia
http://libreplanet.org/index.php/LibrePlanetItalia