Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Report of non-free software in gNewSense

From: Benedikt Ahrens
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Report of non-free software in gNewSense
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:22:59 +0200

This is an excerpt from the changelog, mentioning the problem with
copyrighted software:
( see
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=618781&group_id=2174 )

(*

Changes:
                            Free Pascal Compiler

                                Version 2.2.2

                              What's New in 2.2.2

[ ... ]

Some highlights are:

All:
  *  All code potentially infringing on CodeGear copyrighted code has been
     reimplemented using a cleanroom approach.

[ ... ]

*)

There was nothing mentioned about any non-free software in the
changelog. But i haven't checked the bug reports yet.

ben