[Gnewsense-dev] Xorg for gNS mipsel

From: avr
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Xorg for gNS mipsel
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 02:00:16 +0100

Now, for your comfort and leisure, we introduce to you the technology of
the future!
Freshly sprung from the cutting-edge research facilities of Xerox we introduce
you now to the X WINDOW SYSTEM.

This innovative system will allow you to open multiple viewports unto your
computational
device, all on the same screen. It puts the latest in teletype technology to
shame!

"But how will I enter my data and instructions trough these viewports?", I hear
you
ask. Fear not, for we deliver with it a "terminal emulator" program , that will
let you do
your work in the same fashion as before, only smarter.

This remarkable piece of quality engineering, the X WINDOW SYSTEM, is now
available for your
gNewSense-mipsel computing devices at distinguished apt-based outlets.

We sincerely hope you will enjoy this ride into the future; we guarantee you
will never look back.

        highest esteem,
        Andreas
        ACME snake-oil department.