Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wifi on the lemote

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wifi on the lemote
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:03:46 +0100

Hi Graziano,

I can only say that the Yeelong 8089 user manual has a section (2.3.3., on page
18) dealing with the wifi configuration The document has screenshots, so you can
hopefully see how to configure your connection with this document. The url of
the user manual is on the wiki page of the gNewSenseToMips project.

Maybe you must upgrade your yeelong? A new installation system has been released
2 days ago.

Best regards

Samy