Re: [Gnash] Gnash configure script ignores command line arguments

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash configure script ignores command line arguments
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:57:30 +0100

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 12:49:00PM -0400, Rob Savoye wrote:
> strk wrote:

>   Please file a bug report on this. At one time this did work correctly,
> but obviously it doesn't now. While we do have the workaround
> documented, I should just fix it... Please use the "build" category when
> filing a bug report.

My idea was the auto/yes/no setting for each gui.
In the reporter's case he didn't ask for gtk,kde, was just
the default, with my layout both would be 'auto', and not finding
kde wouldn't result in an ERROR but simply switching from 'auto' to 'no'.

I think I added a final check to abort if *NO* gui are selected.

Actually, now that I think about it, I did add it because prior to
that GTK gui was disabled since not found, so the "don't abort but
rather drop that gui support" is likely half-working (probably for
GTK is, while is not for KDE).

--strk;