Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:49:29 +0100

[Rob Savoye]
> We're actually discussing this now on #gnash, so you have good timing.
> :-) I think the short answer is yes, it would be good for us to get
> together for a few days. I'm in the process of sending out scheduling
> email to folks unless we'd want to open it up to anyone interested
> beyond the core Gnash team.

Great.  I hope to find time to join you on #gnash.

> The harder answer is when, followed by Where. Most of the Gnash
> developers are in Europe. Once we see if there are a few days we can
> intersect our schedules, then we can see if a suitable place could
> be found and go for it! Sometime in the 1st quarter of 2007 would be
> best.

Is there a wiki page to coordinate this?  I guess the easy question is
'who', and it would make a good start for the wiki page.  When who and
where they are located are written down, it is a bit easier to come up
with suggestions to where and when.

I'm at the moment organizing a get-to-gether for the free java people.
It will take place during FOSDEM in late february.  I hope to use some
of the experience from there for a gnash gathering.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen