Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:32:16 -0700

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Would the gnash development speed up if the main developers were able
> to gather together over a long weekend to work together on gnash?  If
> it would, I suspect it is a good idea to organize such development
> gathering.  Is this a good mailing list to discuss such event?

  We're actually discussing this now on #gnash, so you have good timing.
:-) I think the short answer is yes, it would be good for us to get
together for a few days. I'm in the process of sending out scheduling
email to folks unless we'd want to open it up to anyone interested
beyond the core Gnash team.

  The harder answer is when, followed by Where. Most of the Gnash
developers are in Europe. Once we see if there are a few days we can
intersect our schedules, then we can see if a suitable place could be
found and go for it! Sometime in the 1st quarter of 2007 would be best.

        - rob -