[Gnash] libgnashplugin.so: wrong ELF class (latest CVS)

From: Jamie Begin
Subject: [Gnash] libgnashplugin.so: wrong ELF class (latest CVS)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 02:28:43 -0400

I'm running Fedora Core 4 on a 64bit Xeon box and trying to get Gnash to work with Firefox 1.5 (since Adobe is dragging their feet on x86_64).

Things compiled and installed correctly, however when I attempt to launch the firefox binary, I get the following error:

<path>/libgnashplugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

This is with the latest code grabbed from CVS. Anyone have any suggestions?