Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken

From: Unit3
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:07:41 -0600

strk wrote:
Ok, different results this time, it tries to load:
file:///tmp/main10.html, instead of /home/unit3/main10.html. We're
getting closer. :)

Instead of http://homestarrunner.com/main10.html I suppose,
is that the right url ?

Yep, absolutely.
This is using the plugin, right ?

Yep.
I guess it's due to the fact that the plugin downloads the
movie before playing it and don't send the URL info to the
parser.
Ahh yes, that'd make sense.
Is probably an easy fix, but I'm not a plugin builder
yet so don't even know which files are in use and which not :>

Ok. Well, if someone figures out the fix, I'm happy to test it. Mostly what I *need* gnash for is navigating sites that are flash-only, so I'll do what I can to help get this working. :)

Graeme