[Gnash] Relative links broken

From: Unit3
Subject: [Gnash] Relative links broken
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:02:08 -0600

Hi all,

I just rebuilt gnash today from CVS, and was delighted to discover that
gnash now attempts to open the links in the splash flash image at
homestarrunner.com. ;)

However, in my copy of firefox, it attempts to open them in a new tab,
and this breaks with the relative links used in the flash files. Instead
of opening "http://homestarrunner.com/main10.html"; for example, it
attempts to open "file:///home/unit3/main10.html".

Would it be possible for gnash to grab the base URL of the flash file
with the link in it, append the relative URL to that, and then feed
Firefox an absolute URL?

Graeme