Re[2]: [Gnash] Gnash speed and free software

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash] Gnash speed and free software
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:08:12 +0200

Hello Rob,

RS> But I'd gladly except a patch (the Cairo
RS> support was also a contribution) to use Xara instead of OpenGL. :-)

Maybe we can help on this (since we are very interested in it). At
least we can see if we would be able to do that. However, there is no
documentation for Gnash so far (at least I found none) and it would be
good start to have some info about the structure of Gnash, or how one
would implement a new backend in general...

Udo