Re: [Gnash] Gnash not finding GL/gl.h on Ubuntu Dapper.

From: James Tappin
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash not finding GL/gl.h on Ubuntu Dapper.
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:56:46 +0100

Firstly, my apologies if this doesn't thread properly, I've only just joined
the list, so I can't reply to an old message.

The package recommended (namely libgl1-mesa-dev) contains GL/glx.h not
GL/gl.h. Neither Ubuntu Dapper nor Debian Etch has GL/gl.h in ANY package,
which rather suggests to me that GL/gl.h is becoming obsolete.

James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
address@hidden       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering