[Gnash] Navigation links not being follwed?

From: Grahame White
Subject: [Gnash] Navigation links not being follwed?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:37:58 +0100

Are click events supposed to be recognised at this stage? I've tried out a
few websites that insist upon using flash for navigation, I can see the
menus but clicking on any of the links does nothing.

http://www.eyezmaze.com/ for example contains a series of links (the
rounded white boxes) that should link to the games. I'm not expecting the
games to work at this point :) but the links to the games don't even work.
I'm sure they were working before.

I'm using firefox 1.5.0.4, Debian Unstable amd64 and gnash compiled from
cvs.

If there's anything else you need to know just ask.

Grahame